Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €757 (£638) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)