Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,425 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09222 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 83% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,369 (Bs 14,846) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)