Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,341 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 56% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €531 (Bs 16,357,541) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)