Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,825 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08380 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,918 (Bs 22,891) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (43 minutes ago)