Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,152 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,133 (Bs 105,403,713) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)