Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,409 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06899 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €501 (R 7,267) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (30 minutes ago)