Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01449 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 13% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,133 (78,204 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)