Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26943 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,132 (R$ 4,203) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)