Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29118 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €430 (R$ 1,476) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)