Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,097 in Campobasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)