Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27287 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €878 (R$ 3,217) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (39 minutes ago)