Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26771 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €872 (R$ 3,256) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)