Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 858 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22671 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,042 (R$ 4,596) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (40 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (about 1 hour ago)