Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26711 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €827 (R$ 3,097) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (39 minutes ago)