Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23362 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €823 (R$ 3,524) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)