Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04963 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €359 (Mex$ 7,243) in Campeche.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)