Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04308 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €884 (Mex$ 20,511) in Campeche.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)