Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08173 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 93% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,316 (Bs 28,338) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Saskatoon costs C$1.05 (23 minutes ago)