Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,300 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04817 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 71% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €346 (E£ 7,185) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)