Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.623 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,279 (AU$2,054) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (32 minutes ago)