Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,502 (AU$2,335) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)