Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 28% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,533 (AU$2,299) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)