Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 31% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,567 (AU$2,310) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)