Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €649 ($690) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)