Cost of living comparison between Caguas, Puerto Rico and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.931 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 28% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €642 ($689) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)