Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 28% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,664 ($1,858) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (32 minutes ago)