Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,351 ($1,668) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)