Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,038 in Cagliari.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (42 minutes ago)