Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01782 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €977 (Php54,828) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (35 minutes ago)