Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01885 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €474 (Php25,133) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)