Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,137 in Caen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.75 (about 1 hour ago)