Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €616 in Caceres.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (26 minutes ago)