Cost of living comparison between Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04557 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €538 (Mex$ 11,802) in Cabo San Lucas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)