Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04422 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €897 (Mex$ 20,295) in Cabo San Lucas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨2,400,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 500 Afghani (43 minutes ago)