Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23413 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €823 (3,513 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)