Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €509 (₨ 62,042) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (36 minutes ago)