Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00870 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 51% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €370 (₨ 42,456) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (32 minutes ago)