Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00857 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €450 (₨ 52,489) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (41 minutes ago)