Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €520 (₩631,554) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)