Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,162 (₩1,495,571) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (41 minutes ago)