Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,212 (₩1,597,108) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)