Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25524 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €374 (1,466TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)