Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22597 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €962 (﷼ 4,256) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)