Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25139 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 13% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €433 (﷼ 1,723) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 8 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)