Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €672 (1,292,596 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)