Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €458 (629,687 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (40 minutes ago)