Cost of living comparison between Bujumbura, Burundi and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EUR / BIF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 16% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €631 (1,132,533 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)