Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00055 EUR / BIF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 13% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €649 (1,171,653 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)