Cost of living comparison between Buffalo, New York, United States and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €558 ($608) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)