Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €592 ($639) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)