Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,194 prices entered by 418 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05064 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €582 (ARS $11,499) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)