Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,354 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22078 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €288 (1,306 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (36 minutes ago)