Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,585 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21865 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €613 (2,803 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)