Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €628 (COL$2,229,892) in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)