Cost of living in Bryansk, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01477 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bryansk (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €590 (руб 39,946) in Bryansk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (38 minutes ago)