Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03949 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €828 (20,960 Kč) in Brno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (40 minutes ago)