Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.129 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,555 (£1,377) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £796 (about 1 hour ago)