Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,549 (£1,356) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (43 minutes ago)