Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.114 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,380 (£1,239) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (25 minutes ago)