Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.144 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,581 (£1,382) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)