Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,522 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,772 (AU$2,776) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (33 minutes ago)