Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01728 EUR / GMD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,314 (76,025 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)