Cost of living comparison between Brikama, Gambia and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02170 EUR / GMD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €750 (34,566 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (36 minutes ago)