Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02120 EUR / GMD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €659 (31,066 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)