Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01992 EUR / GMD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €636 (31,945 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (44 minutes ago)