Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42902 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,395 (3,253 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)