Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45995 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €808 (1,757 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨750 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.01 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)