Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44710 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €811 (1,814 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)