Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40865 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,273 (3,115 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)