Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45940 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €965 (2,100 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (36 minutes ago)