Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 139% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,196 ($1,300) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)