Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,311 in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)