Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,381 in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (32 minutes ago)