Cost of living comparison between Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €802 (525,809 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)