Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €876 in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)