Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €812 in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (42 minutes ago)