Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21432 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €699 (3,260 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)