Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,390 (C$2,118) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)