Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01306 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 45% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,736 (₨132,956) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (40 minutes ago)