Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,525 ($1,894) in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)