Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07441 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €407 (R 5,464) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)