Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,554 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,888 ($2,115) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)