Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,015 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,812 ($2,226) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)