Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,886 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,652 ($1,947) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (37 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)