Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,807 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,642 ($1,931) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)