Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00171 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 313% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,063 (1,204,256 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)