Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 152% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,272 (2,152,338 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)