Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09700 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,420 (14,644 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (41 minutes ago)