Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,299 in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)